Monday, August 27, 2007

No stopping it now.....

Well, the 2007-08 school year officially kicks off today at Cascade College. It has been a madhouse trying to get the campus ready. The college spent lots of money in improvements on the campus, and it has never looked better. I am also neck deep in various duties for the athletic department. I haven't stopped for a breath in months it seems.

Brian Simmons' sermon at Metro yesterday sure did make me think. Our relationship with Jesus sure can get turned upside down. Paul called himself a slave of Christ. How often do we instead treat Jesus as our slave, asking (telling) him to do this, or do that on our behalf? How many times have I essentially commanded Jesus to help me in some way, because I think I deserve it? Lord forgive me when I act that selfish. I will strive to treat Jesus as what he is - the Master.

1 comment:

Johnathan M. Thomas said...

I don't mean to get off the subject... but,

WHERE THE HECK ARE THOSE PICTURES WITH THAT NICE SIGMA LENS YOU GOT!

just wondering.