Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Back At It

The year is in full swing at Warner Pacific, and I am enjoying my new job for the most part.

I work with some great people, which is nice. I feel more prepared for home events than I did at Cascade, due to more help with set-up and clean up. We did decide to change website providers last month, so that made a pile of work for me. I guess it's nice to be needed.

Same situation, different scenery in some ways. Still trying to achieve athletic success with limited resources, while maintaining integrity. I don't have quite the emotional investment that I did at Cascade, so I think I can enjoy the competition a little more than in the past.

Still feels weird to say "Go Knights!"

1 comment:

KMiV said...

Glad things are up and running well. Looks like we have some Agape students going there.

Ron