Tuesday, January 08, 2008

What am I thinking?

I have registered for a class at Cascade College - "The Civil War." First day was yesterday, and wow there is a lot of reading. Plus 2 major exams and an 8 page research paper. It has been 10 years since this kind of thing, so I am a little leery.

The highlight of the class will be the week long trip to Washington D.C and various battlefield sites. I am really looking forward to that, and will be taking copious amounts of photos.

I have always thought about graduate school, so maybe this will get me prepared for such an undertaking. (Or perhaps dissuade me from further thought of it, depending on how I perform.)

1 comment:

KMiV said...

You'll enjoy grad school. However it is tough balancing work, study, and making sure you are there for Melanie and the kids. Too many grad students put their families on the back burner--it doesn't work.

I will be praying that you are there for them as you learn.