Saturday, June 07, 2008

O Brother Where Art Thou?

Well, for some reason I thought about this forgotton place today. Truth is, even if I would have been thinking about this blog over the last few weeks, I don't think I would have felt like posting anyway. My friend and boss at Cascade College resigned and moved his family to South Carolina. This was a heavy blow. He had done much to turn around our sports programs at Cascade, and our families were very close. I've been in a fog for awhile now, and am just now coming to grips with it.

I am still very hopeful for what lies ahead for Cascade athletics. We hired a new men's basketball coach a few day ago, and our other teams look promising. I think God is teaching me to trust him, or attemptng to anyway. I have always struggled with that, and worry about the future clouds my thoughts.

1 comment:

Johnathan M. Thomas said...

I'm sorry for the gut punch.

On the flip side, it's great to see a new post.

peace.
johno~